Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brycen's First Birthday!

Ladies and Gents, I have an important announcement!

WE made it through the first birthday party without any wounds! Even though I probably over planned, his party turned out marvelous! He had so much fun, which is all that matters!

Almost all of his little friends came to celebrate with him! Carter and Channing even matched! And all of the little girls who came kept singing some songs by some Justin kid (I haven't heard of him, haha)


Aunt Jill helped take plenty of pictures so I will post some so those who were unable to attend can see how much fun we had! Aunt Audrah & Aunt Kasi took turns videotaping for us too!

My favorite moment of the party was when we had Brycen in his highchair and he would not get dirty in the cake! (Totally my kid, I know) His really smart friend, Carson, went and got him a fork and gave it to him! It was so cute! While Brycen did eat some of his smash cake, he did not eat as much as I was expecting! I think by that point he was so tired he could hardly stand it!

Brycen received many great toys and clothes, and he even got some awesome shoes! Mommy is probably more excited about the clothes and shoes than he is! But he loves all of his toys! I think it is a major decision for him to decide which toy to play with first!

Brad and I are even going to put some of the toys in his closet until he needs them! Although, while we were trying to pick up his closet last night, he kept crawling in his closet after a different toy! We are making tremendous progress in his crawling skills, he crawled all the way from his closet to the living room last night! Brad and I are super excited, even though we need to take some time to move non-Brycen proofed items out of his reach!

Anyways, thanks again to everyone who came to Brycen's first party! Each of you helped to make his first birthday party very special! Like I said before, our family is truely blessed to be loved by such amazing friends and family!
Brad and I are so thankful for those who did attend and make Brycen's party extra special! We  are truely blessed to have such wonder friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment